Alright, I think every missionary has to do this at some point. I want to see if people can guess where I'm headed for 104 weeks. Naturally, it would be easiest to do if you could choose from a list....so here.
Post a comment with your guess! Winner gets a prize!
18 comments:
Probably someplace where they have no appreciation for humor or music. You'll be so screwed.
Just kidding...I have no idea, but I hope it's somewhere awesome like Scottland, or Australia. Lee will totally use your mission as an excuse to visit you! :D
OK Hags, I'm going to take a stab and guess that you will go to Nauvoo, Illinois and maybe be part of the performing part of that mission? So excited to hear!!!
Texas Houston East! And then you'll burn up in the heat.
Just a random one :P
P.S. This is Aaron M.
ok, so Rhoda sent me here. I use to be in her ward, or she use to be in mine. I will take an uneducated guess, because I don't know you and that is about the only help I could have. I will say Australia.... sure why not! LOL!!!
Oooh, so fun!!! My guess is AFRICA! We'll say "South Africa Cape Town," if you want specifics. Eeek!!! So exciting! Love ya cuz!
I don't know why you're even holding this contest--I've already told you it's going to be Iowa. Des Moines, Iowa. You'll sound so cute when you come home with that Iowa accent... :)
Wouldn't it be cool to serve in one of the places that Grandma and Grandpa McPhie served as Mission President's? Roanoke, VA, Sydney, Australia, Temple Square (Ok, that might be too close), or Edinburgh, Scotland....Out of those, I'd pick Edinburgh...Oh, how I love it there. In fact, that will be my official guess! However, Iowa is probably correct, Jen. :-)
Rusty guess: 1st guess...the Fridgerator! ☺ So we went over to the globe, his finger stopped on SPAIN!
Wesley's guess: (random pointing on the globe) INDIANA, Indianapolis
Emily's guess: HAWAII
Josh's guess: RUSSIA
Rhoda's guess: I'm going to go with Russia's neighbor...ALASKA
Boise, Idaho :)
Samoa!
Guatemala City North Mission. No doubt.
Little Rock Arkansas... For sure :D
Cambodia Phnom Penh. Or Mongolia Ulaanbaatar. Or Ghana Accra. One of those. Probably Cambodia. Or Colorado Denver North.
New York, Rochester if stateside, Argentina, Cordoba if foreign.
I don't know...now I'm thinking Germany! Don't know what changed my mind. Germany or St. Louis, MO!
Melbourne australia
New Zealand.
Japan Nagoya
Of course, it might also be Chubbuck, Idaho...
Post a Comment