Élder Cody Crabb

Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints June 2011-June 2013

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If you could decide anywhere in the world....part two.

It's not too late to guess where I'm going! It's probably not going to be here this week, but keep your fingers crossed, because you never know! :D

***(If you haven't already, guess where I'm going on the comment below to win a prize!)***

Anyway, there IS more to my life right now than preparing for a mission. Granted, you might not know that from talking to my family, but nonetheless, it is true. Even so, there just seems to be a lot to do, right? I mean, not the "going on a mission" part, but the "I'm going to be gone for two years, then come back and just keep going where I left off" part. Basically, I've narrowed it down to a "to-do list" if you will:

- Put the crap from my room in a box in the basement
- Store my passwords (and my beloved iTunes library) on a flash drive
- Get my bank account squared away

And.....there's got to be more, right?! Other than the obvious stuff (shopping for supplies, hanging out with friends to say goodbye's), which I really can't do until I get my call anyway, what is there to do? That's what I want to know from you guys. :) What else should I do to get ready? Am I missing something painfully obvious? Post a comment below!

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Brush up on your scripture mastery skills... Practice riding your bike...eat lots of Ramen, oh wait you already like the stuff! ☺ You could always write up some personal stories that I can use in your blog while your gone...that would be AWESOME!

Cody O. Crabb said...

Funny you should say that, i'm learning scripture mastery for sure! All great ideas :) keep them coming!