The first post in any blog, journal, Facebook, or what have you, will always tend to be on the awkward side. Basically, the sort of thing you write about will tend to steer the direction it will go for as long as you're writing on it.
Since I've got the next two years pretty much planned, though, I think I'll manage.
If you're reading this, chances are that you already know that I'm going on a mission soon. Where? Who knows! I haven't gotten my call yet. I'll definitely post that information here as soon as I get it.
It's true, my main motivation in starting this blog is to keep all of my loyal henchmen updated while I'm gone, but don't think that just because you're reading this, you're off the hook. Oh no, you still need to write me. I can't believe you even thought that.
As I was saying, my lovely sister-in-law Rhoda has enthusiastically volunteered to post some of the experiences/pictures/stories/near-death-experiences that occur while I'm in parts unknown (or known, I'm not really sure yet). However, it will be me posting until the day I go into the MTC. :)
2 comments:
Whatever. Start a blog and don't tell me.
Great blog Cody, thanks for letting us all come along for the ride!
I was thinking you should add a picture and a bio on your side bar, just so people have a name and face to reference when reading this!
Eeeek! I'm so excited! Thanks for trusting me to take it over when you leave.
Post a Comment