I know mission calls are supposed to come on Wednesday. They almost always do, and they always have. But my stake president said a little something to me during my interview. One little thing, and now it's all I can think about:
"They don't always come on Wednesdays."
WHAT!? So NOW, I can't just excitedly get the mail one day a week! I have to go every single day "just in case"! It's okay though. :) As impatient as I may seem, I know the Lord knows what he's doing.
3 comments:
Italian? Are you saying that's where you think you're going? I can just imagine in my mind, the whole family, with the camera, following you out to get the mail, every day until your call comes! Haha!
Shawn...They'd miss it, and make him "restage" getting it out of the mail to get the picture!
No, I just really like Italian. :)
You know our family too well. BOTH of you.
Post a Comment