Élder Cody Crabb

Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints June 2011-June 2013

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

02/13/12

MIRACLE! Alright. So this week, we had a super miracle miracle. We were having another day of mediocre success. We decided it would be a good idea to pray, of course. We asked our Father in Heaven to bless us with someone who wanted to hear the gospel, and who would accept it. We decided to knock on a door nearby. A girl opened up, and we talked about geneaology (what?!) but she let us in. She was about 14 years old. She said "My mom´s here, I´ll go get her." And so she did. We ended up teaching her, her mom, and her other FOUR daughters! AND the dad came home during the lesson. So what did we do? We got baptismal dates with the entire family! =) It was so amazing! They are really cool people, I hope they are working hard to know the church is true. Anyway, that was just unbelievable. But in other news, the mom of that "wedding" couple I told you about? She´s got a baptismal date for next weekend. Her son is probably going to be the one to baptize her! =) Our district goal is to baptize 26 next month. I REALLY hope we can accomplish it. Frankly, I´m sick of not baptizing! My district leader gave us a copy of a talk called "You were not called to fail." I´m not sure who write it, but WOOOWWWOWOWOW. I´m really pumped to get going!! There hasn´t been much going on....what has happened? Oh yeah! Tomorrow, we leave for Los Cabos for a big ol´ Multi-Zone conference. Yay, my old area! After that, we have a training meeting for leaders. (´m not sure why I¨M going to that, seeing as I´m not a leader, but President said. I´d be lying if I said that didn´t freak me out a little.) Well, I´m pretty stressed out right now haha. We have two hours left of P-day (today, "P" stood for "pancakes"!) and I still have to get a haircut and hang the clothes to dry....sigh....P-day is never, ever long enough. But I look forward to talking to you next week! Sorry for the intentionally brief e-mail!


Elder Crabb

No comments: