~.~.~.~.~ 7-16-12 ~.~.~.~.~
Here are some photos of the baptism!
The other day I was studying innocently and, BOOM! My chair totally broke! I don't think I'm gaining weight, but....wow. So there I am.
One of the casa de oraciòn (the building where we meet) and of the office where we work.
Also, us going to Los Mochis with and waiting with Jesus and Erick for the EFY bus (which was an hour and a half late...)
~.~.~.~.~ 7-30-12 ~.~.~.~.~
Pictures! Here we have A mountain that says "Jesus loves you".
A soda I discovered here that is GREAT, it's called "Sangria". It's like grape slash lemon!
A pitcher that looks like a British police officer (use your imagination, would ya?)
Just clouds. =) I enjoy the scenery here.
Elder Osorio told me that these were poisonous (like Holes....), so I took a picture to show I didn't believe him.
Me, running (if you can believe that) alongside my companion and a member kid, Gabriel.
Look closely at this house....it has a China roof!
I dunno, I try to take lots of pictures of me, even if they're not great. =) A fiendish thingy!
Here's the evidence!
Busy at work on Sunday.
And finally, us getting ready to go!
~.~.~.~.~ 8-6-12 ~.~.~.~.~
This pretty much speaks for itself. Just a hilarious billboard. I didn't make it in time to take a picture before they changed it--it used to be a gigantic hand holding a little tiny man in a suit. Who knows why.
My district in Rosales, eating together. (the one on the right, Elder Guillèn, is leaving this Wednesday for Perù!!
Carlos! An awesome recent convert. We were just playing with the camera, and this came out. He came with us for one full day of proselyting. He's going to be a great missionary.
It's just a tree.....right? Or is it a gigantic tree-version of Dora the Explorer's head!? Swiper no swiping! (In Spanish, Dora teaches English. They say "No te lo lleves! No te lo lleves! No te lo lleves!" and Swiper says "Oh, rayos!"
Waiting for one of the sisters to finish lunch.....we were so sleepy this day....
~.~.~.~.~ 8-13-12 ~.~.~.~.~
Angel Code-oni
Here's a picture that one of our investigators' daughters drew for us in her Book of Mormon! It's me and my companion!
Now we are all caught up on the pictures Cody has sent home. Hopefully I can keep up with them better!




















.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment