Élder Cody Crabb

Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints June 2011-June 2013

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Guest Post Written By...YOU!

photo credit
Would you like to write a post on this blog? I've been talking (writing) back and forth with Cody and he has given the thumbs up for me to give his blog readers, friends and family the opportunity to write a post every once in a while.   In fact Cody thought it was a great idea, saying something to the effect that I was a blogging genius, but I think he was just being nice! ☺ There will be a few rules in which you will have to abide while writing.
photo credit
First of all please keep in mind that this is, in many regards, a mission journal that also happens to be online, so please don't write any thing too personal.  Also please keep it clean and family friendly. 

There are four topics that you can choose from:

1.  Cody:   A memory or (true) story about Cody Crabb, that is in good taste!

2.  Missionary Work:  Any mission experience, it could be of serving a mission yourself, or that of a friend who is serving a mission (A story of Cody's friends also serving a mission would be fantastic!!) or a  story you have/had as an investigator of the church.

3.  Current update: This could be based off a letter that Cody sent you.

4.  Your testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

During your post, please tell us who you are.  If you know Cody personally, please tell us how you know him.  If you are a blog stalker (like I tend to be), tell us how you found the site.  It would also be fun to know where you are writing from, and if you could include a picture of yourself (or yourself and Cody!) that would rock!  And of course if you have your own blog, make sure to include a link so we can all come say hello!

 Please try to keep it focused around these topics. You can also mix and match or even write a few different posts if you like! Depending on the updates I have from Cody and how many I have from you, I will try to use one guest post a week or at least one a month.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the first installment, written (with help) by Cody's nieces and nephews.
In the mean time write up your posts and send them to rhodacrabb@msn.com.

Thank you!
Rhoda

Disclaimer:  I reserve the right to not publish entries that do not fit the criteria previously stated, also I will let you know when an entry you have written is about to go live on this blog.

No comments: