Elder Johnson ( who's in my district) standing on a desk, ON a desk, setting up the Internet for the morning session of General Conference
A HUGE cruise ship on the way to San Lucas. There are always lots of cruise ships in the bay, because of the famous "San Lucas Arch" Actually , that"s it kinda of cool for you to know: I'm about 20 minutes from there
Everybody at Sarahi and Alma's baptismal Service!
Elder Tingey, me, and Sarahi right after her baptismal Service!
Inside joke: Sarahi and I always go "high five" then she does the phone thing and says "Rrrring" (while I pretend like i was going to do do rocks but i forgot that she goes "Rrrring".)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And these pictures correlate with the post a month ago... They´re from the Independence Day celebration!
The sign that says "put the garbage in its place", but you might notice that the hand throwing it away does not appear to be human (maybe a lobster?)
Elder Tingey and I, eating helotes, super authentic Nacho Libre corn! (Also take note I´m holding a rifle in that picture).
The little kid eating the helote? I´m not quite sure who he is....but he´s adorable!
There´s also a picture of just the whole setup outside.
The dancing ones are things done by the ward, like authentic cool dances!












No comments:
Post a Comment