I baptized my first investigator this week!! =) I´ve attached a picture of him. His name`s Marino. He´s super cool! And, he´s the last one in his family to be baptized! A year from Saturday, he´ll be able to go through the temple and be sealed to his family forever! It´s so so so awesome to be able to see people getting on that road. =) The other baptism picture is Daniel, a 9 year old boy whose mom was reactivated by his baptism!
| Elder Crabb, Edler Tingey, Marino and Family |
| Elder Crabb, Elder Tingey and Daniels Family |
So I've been plugging dearelder.com and it is a wonderful resource, but for Cody in this location it will take FOREVER to get a letter to him. So if you can, just go ahead and email him cody.crabb@myldsmail.net. See?
The lady at the post office here (by the way, their uniform colors are hot pink, white, and lime green...weird) said that the mail takes about two weeks if you send it "registered" (which I did.) I haven´t gotten anything from you yet, but I´m super excited to! The zone leaders are in charge of the mail for the peninsula, which means we´ll probably get everything in the next zone meeting.
In the email his family got this week (we happened to be there on Monday when they got it) Cody said that he had just got our letters last week, the letters we wrote and sent BEFORE he was in Mexico, so yeah, email..email...email!
!Hasta Luego!
No comments:
Post a Comment