Do you know something that is REALLY cool? DearElder.com It sends letters for FREE. You just type Elder Crabb's mailing information, into a online form, type a letter and they deliver it right to him! Although make sure you always "sign" your name, because apparently even though your name is on the form, they don't include it on the missionaries copy! I just laughed when we got our first letter from Cody telling us he wasn't 100% sure who sent the letter! Hehehee! Anyway you can create an account (or not--I sent one to Provo without one) and send a letter (pouch) to your missionary for free (or for the price of a stamp)...guess what? Provo MTC and the Mexico, Culiacan mission are both FREE! (yea!) Exciting no?
Hey I need a favor from you. I need a few of you to sign up for the automatic emails. It's right over there:
← ...the one that says: ¿Qué pasa Élder Crabb? Submit your email address, then tell me if you get an email when I post something new. I just need to make sure it's working! ( just leave me a comment on the site letting me know. Thanks!)
For any of you with young children who get the Friend Magazine there is a neat certificate we just ran across a few days after Elder Crabb left. We are a little behind reading the Friend, we try to read an article every night as a part of our night time routine, we are playing catch-up right now! After we had said our last good-byes to Uncle Cody and had our last hugs, the next night we opened the March 2011 Friend and realized there were a few articles about serving missions! There is a certificate reminding us of President Monson's call to prepare to serve a mission! For FHE we printed out a copy for each of the kids and let them sign it.
We printed out this picture, wrote a few letters (colored a few pictures from the younger two) and sent it to Elder Crabb...inside a bottle! Hahaha. In a Dr. Pepper bottle (oh we are mean!) I think he may have to find scissors to get the letters out!
Cody after attending the temple for his first time: Jordan River Temple 4/30/11
We are so excited for Elder Crabb's next adventures!
Let me know if there is anything you would like to see or hear about with this blog and I'll see if I can make it happen!
TTFN


2 comments:
Just checking...You have the MTC address with a zip code:
"840604-1793"...Seems too long...
Rhoda,
The e-mail update thing works!
Lee
Post a Comment